Crunchy, yummy tea sandwiches.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 5 -6 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cooked and diced
- 1 (5 ounce) can water chestnuts, diced
- 2 -3 green onions, chopped
- 1 stalk celery, diced
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 3/4 cup cream cheese, softened
- salt and pepper
- 2 loaves bread, crusts removed (one dark, one light)
- cucumber, slices (optional)
- alfalfa sprout (optional)
- 1Combine the chicken, water chestnuts, green onions, celery, mayonnaise, cream cheese, salt & pepper in a large bowl. If your mixture feels too dry, you can add more mayo & cream cheese, just make sure there is more cream cheese than mayo.
- 2Spread some of the mixture on top of the light bread. (Spread immediately--do not refrigerate and then spread, it will become too difficult to spread).
- 3Top with the dark bread, cut in half (making 2 triangles).
- 4Wipe your knife off often as you cut to keep the sandwiches clean-looking.
- 5You can add some cucumber or alfalfa sprouts inside each triangle, if desired.
- 6Arrange your sandwiches on a serving plate, cover with plastic wrap & refrigerate for several hours.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Salad Tea Sandwiches
Serving Size: 1 (466 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 665.8
- Calories from Fat 200
- Total Fat 22.3 g
- Saturated Fat 8.6 g
- Cholesterol 94.0 mg
- Sodium 1206.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 79.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.1 g
- Sugars 8.4 g
- Protein 35.7 g