These are my favorite tea sandwiches. They're crowd pleasers.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/4 cup butter
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 cup cooked chicken, finely chopped
- 1 slice red bell pepper, finely minced
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise (I use Miracle Whip)
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds, finely chopped
- salt and pepper
- 10 slices white bread, sliced thin (cut regular pieces in half if you have to)
- 1For the spread, combine the butter, lemon juice and salt.
- 2To make the filing, combine chicken, mayonnaise, almonds, salt and pepper.
- 3Spread each slice of bread with a thin layer of the butter mixture. Add the filling to half the bread slices and top with the other half, buttered sides inches.
- 4Remove the crusts and cut the sandwiches as desired.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Salad Tea Sandwiches
Serving Size: 1 (552 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 84.8
- Calories from Fat 43
- Total Fat 4.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 12.1 mg
- Sodium 135.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 3.0 g