Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1 cup mayonnaise or 1 cup salad dressing
- 1⁄4 cup lime juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 4 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin oranges
- 1 cup green seedless grape, halved
- 3⁄4 cup chopped celery
- 1⁄2 cup toasted slivered almonds
- Drain Mandarin Orange segments.
- In large bowl, combine mayonnaise, lime juice, salt, and nutmeg.
- Add remaining ingredients; mix well.
- Serve on Lettuce leaves.
- Refrigerate leftovers.
This variation on an old favorite is welcome and delightful. I haven't made it yet....tomorrow for sure and I know it's going to be wonderful. Thank you for sharing.
Made this for PAC 2010 Delicious!!!!!
Had my gal pals over for lunch and games and they were totally impressed with my chicken salad! For the mayo I used half regular and have low fat. Also used green pepper instead of celery and walnuts instead of almonds. Thanks for a great recipe.