Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I love the almonds in the salad.
- 2 1⁄2 cups chicken, diced, cooked, skinless
- 1 cup diced celery
- 1 cup sliced white seedless grapes
- 1⁄2 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- 1⁄2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1⁄2 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1 cup plain fat-free yogurt
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- Combine chicken, celery, grapes, almonds, curry powder, mayonnaise, yogurt, salt and pepper in a large bowl; mix well.
- Cover and chill.
- Serve over lettuce or in half of a honeydew melon.
This recipe was quick, easy and very good-especially since it's over 100 outside today.
This was good even without the grapes and the almonds.