Recipe by Christmas Carol
JUMBO pasta shells filled with creamy chicken salad, nested on a bed of baby spinach and drizzled with Ranch dressing. Juicy red grapes add sweetness and color. Use deli chicken salad for easier prep, or prepare your own for extra bragging rights, as these make an impressive presentation. From Taste of Home.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs prepared chicken salad (deli or homemade)
- 1⁄2 cup red seedless grapes, halved
- 18 jumbo pasta shells, cooked, drained, and cooled
- 2⁄3 cup ranch salad dressing
- 4 cups Baby Spinach
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl, combine the chicken salad and grapes. Spoon about 2 tablespoons into each pasta shell. Refrigerate until serving. To serve, line a platter with baby spinach and carefully place shells on top. Drizzle with Ranch dressing. Nice served with chunks of crusty bread and iced mint tea.