Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipes is from the South Beach Diet Cookbook by Arthur Agatston.
- 3⁄4 cup nonfat sour cream
- 3 scallions, minced
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh parsley
- 1⁄2 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 3 cups shredded cooked chicken breasts
- 8 large lettuce leaves
- In a medium bowl, combine the sour cream, scallions, parsley, lemon peel, and salt and pepper to taste. Toss well to blend.
- Add the chicken and toss to coat.
- Serve on a bed of lettuce leaves.
This is great!! I did add some celery and about 1/2 c. low fat mayo, and instead of scallions I used red onion. It turned out awesome. Great flavor..