1/1 Photo of Chicken Salad Sandwiches With Poppy Seed Dressing
A copy of one that I tasted!! Great for a comfort food.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix together mayo, honey, vinegar and poppy seeds.
- 2Add salt and pepper to taste.
- 3Add other ingredients, mix well.
- 4Let stand in refrigerator for at least one hour.
- 5Beware, the cranberries will begin to bleed into the salad if left overnight.
- 6Apply to bread of your choice.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Salad Sandwiches With Poppy Seed Dressing
Serving Size: 1 (166 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 307.5
- Calories from Fat 148
- Total Fat 16.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 60.1 mg
- Sodium 263.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 14.9 g
- Protein 18.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
rice wine vinegar