Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A copy of one that I tasted!! Great for a comfort food.
Make and share this Chicken Salad Sandwiches With Poppy Seed Dressing recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 2 -3 tablespoons poppy seeds
- 1 fuji apples or 1 gala apples, finely chopped
- 2 cups cooked chicken, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 cup dried cranberries
- Mix together mayo, honey, vinegar and poppy seeds.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Add other ingredients, mix well.
- Let stand in refrigerator for at least one hour.
- Beware, the cranberries will begin to bleed into the salad if left overnight.
- Apply to bread of your choice.
This was a really nice chicken salad. I cut the recipe in half and substituted raspberry vinegar for the rice wine vinegar since that was all I had on hand. I loved the crunch of the apples and chewiness of the dried cranberries - very nice combination.
Delicious chicken salad. I didn't have either of the apple varieties called for, so I subbed a Braeburn (it was rather large, so I didn't use quite all of it). Thanks for posting!