Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
From Ladies Home Journal.
- 59.14 ml mango chutney
- 29.58 ml mayonnaise or 29.58 ml salad dressing
- 4.92 ml curry powder
- 473.18 ml cubed cooked chicken or 473.18 ml turkey
- 236.59 ml red seedless grapes, halved
- 59.14 ml sliced almonds, toasted
- 4 croissants, split or 4 (24 inch) pita bread rounds, halved crosswise
- lettuce leaf
- Cut up any large pieces of chutney. Combine chutney, mayonnaise, and curry powder. Stir in chicken, grapes, and almonds.
- Line each croissant with lettuce; top with chicken salad mixture. Makes 4 servings.
This was so yummy! I couldn't find Mango Chutney at my local grocery store so I used an all natural Mango Spread and I also used black seedless grapes because I had a ton of them in my fridge. I was extremely impressed with the ease of cooking and that it had such a great flavor to it. Thanks for posting.
10-STARS!!!!! This is now my favorite curry chicken salad of all time!! Every ingredient blends so well together. I used cocktail-sized croissants and they were fun and pretty. These will be on my appetizer trays from now on. Thanks so much Reds!