Recipe by Redsie
From Ladies Home Journal.
Top Review by Pixie's Kitchen
This was so yummy! I couldn't find Mango Chutney at my local grocery store so I used an all natural Mango Spread and I also used black seedless grapes because I had a ton of them in my fridge. I was extremely impressed with the ease of cooking and that it had such a great flavor to it. Thanks for posting.
- 59.14 ml mango chutney
- 29.58 ml mayonnaise or 29.58 ml salad dressing
- 4.92 ml curry powder
- 473.18 ml cubed cooked chicken or 473.18 ml turkey
- 236.59 ml red seedless grapes, halved
- 59.14 ml sliced almonds, toasted
- 4 croissants, split or 4 (24 inch) pita bread rounds, halved crosswise
- lettuce leaf