Recipe by Redsie
From Ladies Home Journal.
Top Review by Pixie's Kitchen
This was so yummy! I couldn't find Mango Chutney at my local grocery store so I used an all natural Mango Spread and I also used black seedless grapes because I had a ton of them in my fridge. I was extremely impressed with the ease of cooking and that it had such a great flavor to it. Thanks for posting.
- 1⁄4 cup mango chutney
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise or 2 tablespoons salad dressing
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken or 2 cups turkey
- 1 cup red seedless grapes, halved
- 1⁄4 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- 4 croissants, split or 4 (6 inch) pita bread rounds, halved crosswise
- lettuce leaf