Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Absolutely gorgeous and delicious. I serve this a lot for Sunday lunch and everyone always adores them! Very easy and healthy. From TOH.
- 2 cups cubed chicken
- 1 cup celery, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄3 cup slivered almonds
- 1⁄4 cup sweet pickle relish
- 1⁄4 cup chopped stuffed olives
- 2 tablespoons chopped onions
- 2 teaspoons mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- English muffin, split and toasted
- lettuce leaf
- tomatoes, slices
- In a bowl, combine the first 11 ingredients and mix well.
- Chill at least a half hour; the colder the better.
- Place lettuce leaves on muffin halves, followed by chicken salad.
- Top with tomato slices and remaining muffin halves.