Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This sandwich mix really says late summer or fall to me. But it's great anytime of the year for a quick and easy lunch or dinner.
- In medium bowl, shret chicken.
- Add apple, cranberries, and celery.
- In small bowl mix mayonnaise, sour cream, lemon juice, cinnamon, salt, and pepper.
- Stir dressing into chicken mixture.
- Spoon onto tortillas, wrap, and enjoy.
I needed something quick and easy for some unexpected guests.... This was fantastic!!! Using the lite sour cream, lite Mayo, apple and cranberries this salad was light and refreshing. This salad was good on bread, with crackers or just eaten on a plate.<br/>I used can chicken but also agree with Lori Mama.... leftover rotisserie chicken will be perfect. This is definitely a keeper for me
Enjoyed this very much on a hot summer evening. I used some leftover rotisserie chicken instead of the canned. :)