Recipe by Aarti D.
I love this recipe! its been in my family for years. every year for summer i make this chicken salad for picnics and its always a hit!
Top Review by ~Nimz~
I liked this a lot but for us, the relish sandwich spread and the sweet pickle relish took over the other flavors. One or the other would have made this a 5 star for us I think. I also used a Kraft relish spread as mentioned by chef #195977 but not sure if it is the same one or not. I served this on crackers for a snack and for DH to have for lunches during the week. Thanks for sharing. Made for Spring PAC 2013
- 1 (4 ounce) can chicken meat
- 1 hard-boiled egg
- 2 tablespoons relish sandwich spread
- 1 tablespoon Miracle Whip
- 1 tablespoon sweet relish
- 2 tablespoons onions, minced
- 6 slices whole grain bread, toasted