Prep 40 mins
Cook 0 mins
An oldie from Southern Living.
- 2 (1/4 ounce) envelopes unflavored gelatin
- 1 cup cold water
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of celery soup
- 1 cup mayonnaise or 1 cup salad dressing
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons grated onions
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1⁄2 cup sweet pickle relish
- 1 (2 ounce) jar diced pimentos, drained
- lettuce leaf
- Sprinkle gelatin over cold water in a large saucepan; let stand 1 minute.
- Cook over low heat, stirring until gelatin dissolves; remove from heat.
- Stir soup and next 4 ingredients into gelatin mixture.
- Chill until mixture is the consistency of unbeaten egg white.
- Fold in chicken, celery, pickle relish, and pimento.
- Spoon into a lightly oiled 6-cup mold; cover and chill until firm.
- Unmold onto a lettuce-lined plate.
- Cut into slices and serve.