Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
Tasty little bundles of savory chicken salad- simple but good. From Grits, volume 2.
- 3 cups cooked chicken breasts, diced
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- salt & pepper
- 1 tablespoon sweet onion, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon celery, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 2 (8 count) cans crescent rolls
- Heat oven to 350.
- Mix butter, cream cheese, salt, pepper, onion, celery, & milk, until smooth. Stir in chicken.
- Roll out crescent roll dough, pressing 2 triangles together to make squares. Place app. 3 tablespoons chicken mixture onto center of each square. Bring up sides, and pinch together to seal.
- Bake 15 minutes, serve hot.
Very easy recipe! Everyone ate their share and had seconds. Thanks!
This was really good. I was making these for appetizers, so I tried to make each one with a single crescent roll instead of pressing two together. I ended up with more filling than what I needed. I will make it again, but next time I'll follow the instructions.
These were so dang good! I made the recipe like it is but I could even add certain things to this for a different taste. The recipe is definitely outstanding the way it is though. So yummy and a total comfort food too. Thank you very much for posting it. It is a definite keeper :-)