Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
Ready, Set, Cook! Hidden Valley Contest Entry. This is a pleasant change from the old bbq chicken pizza or white pizza with chicken. It is also good using half spinach and half basil for a twist. Have friends over and knock their socks off with this homemade pizza delight!
- 1 pizza dough
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 -2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄2 lemon, juice of
- 1⁄2 cup Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing
- 1⁄2 cup shredded parmesan cheese, plus
- 1 tablespoon shredded parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 cups chopped fresh spinach
- 1⁄4 cup chopped chives
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves, cooked and cubed
- Preheat oven to 450°F Roll dough onto a pizza stone and sprinkle the garlic over crust. Then drizzle the crust with olive oil and the fresh lemon juice. Spread the ranch dressing over the dough followed by the 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese and 1/2 cup parmesan cheese. Put the remaining spinach, chives, and chicken on the pizza and sprinkle the remaining Parmesan on top. Bake in a preheated 450 F oven for 10 to 15 minutes or until the cheese is melted and the crust is golden. Enjoy!