Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
I cant remember where I got this recipe but it is fast and yummy!
- 1 1⁄2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 medium carrot, julienned
- 1⁄2 cup julienned cucumber
- 1⁄4 cup sliced radish
- 1⁄4 cup cubed mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄3-1⁄2 cup Italian salad dressing
- 5 pita breads, 6 inches,halved
- lettuce leaf
- In a bowl, combine chicken, carrots, cucumber, radishes and cheese.
- Add dressing and toss to coat.
- Line pitas with lettuce leaves.
- Stuff about 1/3 cup of chicken mixture into each half.