Prep 45 mins
Cook 0 mins
Great lunch or afternoon snack.
- 1 cup cut-up cooked chicken
- 1⁄4 cup honey mustard dressing
- 1⁄4 cup chopped cucumber
- 1⁄4 cup chopped tomato
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped cashews
- 2 (6 inch) whole wheat pita bread, cut in half to form pockets
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise or 2 tablespoons salad dressing
- 1⁄2 cup alfalfa sprout
- Mix chicken, dressing, cucumber, tomato and cashews. Cover and refrigerate at least 30 minutes or until chilled.
- Just before serving, spread insides of pita pockets with mayonnaise.
- Fill pockets with chicken mixture; top with alfalfa sprouts.