Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
I found this on another site. It is a fun and different way to serve chicken salad for brunch or lunch.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Prick bottom and sides of pie crust with fork.
- Press 1/2 the cheese into bottom of crust.
- Bake about 10 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool.
- Combine sour cream, mayonnaise and salt and pepper to taste in a bowl.
- Stir in chicken, pineapple, almonds, celery and grapes.
- Pour into cooled pie crust.
- Sprinkle remainder of cheese over top and refrigerate at least 1 hour before cutting and serving.
Love this recipe, and the leftovers taste even better than the first day.