1 hr 20 mins
I found this on another site. It is a fun and different way to serve chicken salad for brunch or lunch.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Prick bottom and sides of pie crust with fork.
- 3Press 1/2 the cheese into bottom of crust.
- 4Bake about 10 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool.
- 5Combine sour cream, mayonnaise and salt and pepper to taste in a bowl.
- 6Stir in chicken, pineapple, almonds, celery and grapes.
- 7Pour into cooled pie crust.
- 8Sprinkle remainder of cheese over top and refrigerate at least 1 hour before cutting and serving.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Salad Pie
Serving Size: 1 (184 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 468.6
- Calories from Fat 309
- Total Fat 34.3 g
- Saturated Fat 11.5 g
- Cholesterol 71.8 mg
- Sodium 416.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 5.6 g
- Protein 19.4 g