Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
lunch time stuff
- 350 g smoked chicken breasts, skin removed, finely chopped
- 2 small celery ribs, finely chopped
- 36.97 ml whole-egg mayonnaise
- 9.85 ml coarse grain mustard
- 29.58 ml fresh dill sprigs, finely chopped
- 4 slice wholemeal lavash bread
- Combine chicken, celery, 2 tablespoons of mayonnaise, mustard and dill in a bowl.
- Spread remaining mayonnaise along 1 edge of each lavash. Spread chicken mixture along the opposite edge. Roll up lavash to enclose filling. Cut scrolls into thirds. Serve.
Actually I wanted to make these as pinwheels, but the filling is too chunky to roll tight enough and you would definitely have to add some cream cheese or something to hold them together. The flavor of the chicken salad is good though and they made great wraps (as the recipe is intended for). Served with avocado slices on the side and cheese curls. Made a nice lunch. Next time I might add some lettuce and tomato to the wrap.