Prep 10 mins
Cook 6 mins
Prep time does not include chicken preparation (cooking and chopping)
Make and share this Chicken Salad Panini recipe from Food.com.
- 2 1⁄2 cups chopped cooked chicken breasts
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons bacon bits
- 2 tablespoons sliced green onions
- 2 tablespoons ranch dressing
- 8 slices multigrain bread
- 4 slices sharp cheddar cheese
- Mix chicken, mayonaisse, bacon, green onions, and Ranch dressing. Spread onto 4 slices of bread. Top with cheese and remaining bread. Cook in preheated grill pan or skillet on medium heat for 3 minutes or until golden brown.
Awesome panini. We LOVE panini's and love chicken salad, so I figured this one would be a keeper and I was right. The little bit of ranch was a nice touch, and the bacon bits were great too -- never had bacon in a chicken salad sandwich before. They were easy to make with some leftover baked chicken breasts too. Thanks so much for sharing! Made for Theirs, Yours, & Mine Photo Tag.
An outstanding sandwich! We buttered the outside of sandwich and used pepper bacon b/c that is what I had. Made for New Kids On the Block game. Thank you Chef1213567 for posting.