Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
A recipe I found on Kraft foods website.
- 2 1⁄2 cups chopped cooked chicken breasts
- 1⁄4 cup light mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons bacon bits
- 2 tablespoons green onions, sliced thin
- 2 tablespoons light ranch salad dressing
- 8 slices multigrain bread
- 1 tomatoes, cut into 8 thin slices
- 4 slices sharp cheddar cheese
- mix chicken, mayo, bacon, onions, and dressing; spread onto 4 bread slices. Top with tomatoes, cheese and remaining bread.
- Cook in preheated grill pan or skillet sprayed with cooking spray on med. heat until golden brown.
- 9ww points.