Prep 20 mins
Cook 4 mins
this makes 4 sandwiches...just wonderful with fresh fruit for a summer meal...I grill 2 chicken breasts on my George Foreman grill and have ready to prepare this quick meal..I like to marinade them in prepared Italian salad dressing for about 1 hour..I like to then slice breast when cool in preparation for these sandwiches.
- 12 ounces pillsbury prepared pizza crust
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- 2 chicken breasts, cooked, sliced
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped green onions
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 large tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 4 slices jarlsberg cheese
- heat oven to 400* -- grease long cookie sheet, unroll dough onto greased cookie sheet.starting at center, press out dough to form 15x10 rectangle.brush oil over dough.
- sprinkle evenly with Italian seasoning --
- bake at 400* for 10-13 minutes or edges are golden brown --
- meanwhile in bowl, combine chicken, onions, mayonnaise and mix well -- set aside.
- cut baked crust in half.spread chicken mixture on one half -- of baked crust.seasoning side down -- top with tomato slice and cheese slice.cover with remaining half of baked crust.seasoning side up --
- cut into 4 sandwiches --
- heat 12" skillet over medium low heat -- till hot.
- place 2 sandwiches in skillet -- cook 2 minutes.pressing down with spatula.turn and cook 2 minute more.press down with spatula.
- remove to serving plate and prepare the other two sandwiches the same way -- .