Chicken Salad in Tomato Cups
- Trim ends from green beans; cut each bean crosswise in half.
- In 2-quart saucepan over high heat, add.
- in 1 inch boiling water, heat green beans to boiling. Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 10 to 15 minutes until beans are tender, drain.
- Meanwhile, discard skin and bones from chicken. Tear chicken into bite-size pieces. Cut carrots into matchstick-thin strips. Drain kidney beans.
- In large bowl, combine green beans, chicken, carrots, kidney beans, Parmesan cheese, lemon juice, olive or salad oil, capers, salt, oregano and 2 tablespoons water; toss to mix well.
- With tomatoes stem-end down, cut each tomato into 5 wedges, being careful not to cut all the way through.
- Line 4 dinner plates with lettuce. Place a tomato on each lettuce-lined plate. Spread tomato wedges open like a flower; top with chicken mixture.