1/5 Photos of Chicken Salad in a Whole Wheat Bread Bowl
Indiana Debbie's Note:
Great chicken salad and only 5 WW points per serving. You'd never know it was low calorie. I believe the recipe originally came from the Weight Watcher's web site. I think it is best chilled for a few hours before eating.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook chicken in sauce pan with enough water to cover until done.
- 3Cut chicken into 2-inch pieces.
- 4In a large bowl mix together the mayo, celery, parsley, mustard, oregano, pimento and pepper.
- 5Add chicken and mix well.
- 6Spoon 1/2 cup chicken salad into rolls.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Salad in a Whole Wheat Bread Bowl
Serving Size: 1 (228 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 313.8
- Calories from Fat 41
- Total Fat 4.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 67.9 mg
- Sodium 746.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 2.9 g
- Protein 32.2 g