Great chicken salad and only 5 WW points per serving. You'd never know it was low calorie. I believe the recipe originally came from the Weight Watcher's web site. I think it is best chilled for a few hours before eating.
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1⁄3 cup chopped pimiento
- 1⁄3 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 (2 ounce) high fiber rolls, tops removed and centers pressed down to create bowls
- Cook chicken in sauce pan with enough water to cover until done.
- Cut chicken into 2-inch pieces.
- In a large bowl mix together the mayo, celery, parsley, mustard, oregano, pimento and pepper.
- Add chicken and mix well.
- Spoon 1/2 cup chicken salad into rolls.