Recipe by Indiana Debbie
Great chicken salad and only 5 WW points per serving. You'd never know it was low calorie. I believe the recipe originally came from the Weight Watcher's web site. I think it is best chilled for a few hours before eating.
Top Review by Derf
Very nice chicken salad, I cooked the chicken in the frypan with cooking spray, personal preference, just don't care for boiled chicken. Left out the celery, just didn't have any. Nice idea making the rolls into a bowl and loved the pimiento, a nice touch. Enjoyed them and will make them again.
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1⁄3 cup chopped pimiento
- 1⁄3 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 (2 ounce) high fiber rolls, tops removed and centers pressed down to create bowls
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook chicken in sauce pan with enough water to cover until done.
- Cut chicken into 2-inch pieces.
- In a large bowl mix together the mayo, celery, parsley, mustard, oregano, pimento and pepper.
- Add chicken and mix well.
- Spoon 1/2 cup chicken salad into rolls.