1/1 Photo of Chicken Salad II
I can't remember where I got this recipe, but it is honestly the best thing I've ever tasted...and it's good for you. I could live on this chicken salad. Try it, you'll love it!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
- 2Add chicken and cook until thoroughly cooked and no longer pink inside, approximately 10 to 15 minutes.
- 3Drain, cool and chop.
- 4Place eggs in a saucepan and cover with cold water.
- 5Bring water to a boil and immediately remove from heat.
- 6Cover and let eggs stand in hot water for 10 to 12 minutes.
- 7Remove from hot water, cool, peel and chop.
- 8In a large bowl, mix together the chicken, sliced eggs, apple, onions, relish, mayonnaise, celery, pineapple (with just a little juice for flavor), cilantro, pecans and fajita seasoning to taste.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Salad II
Serving Size: 1 (189 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 232.2
- Calories from Fat 96
- Total Fat 10.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 143.7 mg
- Sodium 315.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 10.0 g
- Protein 17.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
fajita seasoning mix