Simple old-fashioned chicken salad which is perfect for sandwiches or stuffing tomatoes. Although the recipe calls for boiling uncooked chicken leftover chicken would also work fine and give wonderful flavor to the chicken salad. Recipe source: local newspaper
- Place chicken, celery stalk and onion in saucepan with water to cover.
- Bring to a boil and simmer 20 minutes or until chicken is done.
- Drain and discard onion and celery.
- Let chicken cool.
- In a food processor chop chicken.
- In a medium sized bowl combine chicken with mayonnaise, salt& pepper, parsley, dill seed, chopped celery and lemon juice.
- Cover and refrigerate until chilled.