1/9 Photos of Chicken Salad for Sandwiches
Simple old-fashioned chicken salad which is perfect for sandwiches or stuffing tomatoes. Although the recipe calls for boiling uncooked chicken leftover chicken would also work fine and give wonderful flavor to the chicken salad. Recipe source: local newspaper
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place chicken, celery stalk and onion in saucepan with water to cover.
- 2Bring to a boil and simmer 20 minutes or until chicken is done.
- 3Drain and discard onion and celery.
- 4Let chicken cool.
- 5In a food processor chop chicken.
- 6In a medium sized bowl combine chicken with mayonnaise, salt& pepper, parsley, dill seed, chopped celery and lemon juice.
- 7Cover and refrigerate until chilled.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Salad for Sandwiches
Serving Size: 1 (217 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 613.6
- Calories from Fat 387
- Total Fat 43.0 g
- Saturated Fat 8.2 g
- Cholesterol 115.7 mg
- Sodium 748.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 7.6 g
- Protein 31.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: