1/2 Photos of Chicken Salad for Company
From Suzanne's Restaurant in Washington, DC.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 whole chicken breasts, poached and cut into bite size pieces
- 1 large sweet red pepper, julienned
- 2 large head of broccoli, cut in florets
- 12 slices thick slab bacon, cooked crisp and crumbled
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 4 1/2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 4 1/2 tablespoons raspberry vinegar
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill, finely chopped
- salt and pepper
- 1Combine chicken and red pepper in a large bowl.
- 2Steam broccoli under just tender and add to the chicken and mix it in gently, add bacon.
- 3In a small bowl, whisk together sour cream, mayonnaise, dijon mustard, raspberry vinegar and dill. Pour over chicken and vegetables and mix well.
- 4Chill the salad for at least 2 hours before serving.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Salad for Company
Serving Size: 1 (460 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 857.0
- Calories from Fat 581
- Total Fat 64.6 g
- Saturated Fat 20.5 g
- Cholesterol 164.7 mg
- Sodium 1142.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.1 g
- Sugars 6.8 g
- Protein 46.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: