From Suzanne's Restaurant in Washington, DC.
Make and share this Chicken Salad for Company recipe from Food.com.
- 3 whole chicken breasts, poached and cut into bite size pieces
- 1 large sweet red pepper, julienned
- 2 large head of broccoli, cut in florets
- 12 slices thick slab bacon, cooked crisp and crumbled
- 3⁄4 cup sour cream
- 3⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 4 1⁄2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 4 1⁄2 tablespoons raspberry vinegar
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill, finely chopped
- salt and pepper
- Combine chicken and red pepper in a large bowl.
- Steam broccoli under just tender and add to the chicken and mix it in gently, add bacon.
- In a small bowl, whisk together sour cream, mayonnaise, dijon mustard, raspberry vinegar and dill. Pour over chicken and vegetables and mix well.
- Chill the salad for at least 2 hours before serving.