Prep 25 mins
Cook 0 mins
This easy and delicious chicken salad is a fantastic addition to luncheons, fundraising events or potlucks.
- 9 cups diced cooked chicken
- 9 cups cooked small shell pasta
- 8 cups diced celery
- 8 cups green seedless grapes, halves
- 18 hard-boiled eggs, diced
- 2 (20 ounce) cans pineapple tidbits, drained
- 1 quart mayonnaise
- 2 cups sour cream
- 2 cups prepared whipped topping
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 2 cups cashew pieces
- In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients.
- Combine the first six dressing ingredients and whisk until smooth.
- Pour over salad; toss to coat.
- Chill at least 1 hour.
- Fold in cashews just before serving.