This easy and delicious chicken salad is a fantastic addition to luncheons, fundraising events or potlucks.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 9 cups diced cooked chicken
- 9 cups cooked small shell pasta
- 8 cups diced celery
- 8 cups green seedless grapes, halves
- 18 hard-boiled eggs, diced
- 2 (20 ounce) cans pineapple tidbits, drained
- 1In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients.
- 2Combine the first six dressing ingredients and whisk until smooth.
- 3Pour over salad; toss to coat.
- 4Chill at least 1 hour.
- 5Fold in cashews just before serving.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Salad for 50
Serving Size: 1 (146 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 50
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 268.3
- Calories from Fat 136
- Total Fat 15.1 g
- Saturated Fat 4.0 g
- Cholesterol 105.9 mg
- Sodium 267.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 9.4 g
- Protein 11.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: