Recipe by mailbelle
Bake a cheesy chicken salad inside a tasty biscuit cup in a 30-minute meal for two. I got this recipe in an email from Pillsbury.
- 3⁄4 cup chopped cooked chicken
- 2 tablespoons shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 teaspoons chopped toasted sliced almonds
- 2 teaspoons chopped green onions
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 dash ground ginger
- 2 pillsbury perfect portions refrigerated buttermilk biscuits (twin pack from 15.4-oz package)
- sesame seeds, if desired
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 375°F
- Spray 2 jumbo muffin cups with cooking spray.
- In small bowl, stir chicken, cheese, almonds, onions, mayonnaise and ginger until well blended.
- Press each biscuit to cover bottom and side of muffin cup.
- Spoon chicken mixture into biscuit cups. Sprinkle with sesame seed.
- Bake 16-21 minutes or until edges are deep golden brown.