Recipe by Marie Nixon
This recipe was submitted by Laura Koziarski from Battlecreek, MI on the website allrecipes.com. I make the following two changes: I add 1/4 c. peeled and finely diced celery to add extra crunch and I use only 2 tablespoons of the dill pickle relish. I prepare this recipe's cooked chicken using Cooked Chicken for Recipes - Barefoot Contessa Style. In my opinion, because of the pickle relish, this is a chicken salad recipe that needs to be eaten on some type of bread. I don't think it would taste good served by itself or with crackers.
- 473.18 ml cubed cooked chicken
- 236.59 ml cubed swiss cheese
- 118.29 ml dill pickle relish
- 158.51 ml mayonnaise
- 14.79 ml minced fresh parsley
- 4.92 ml lemon juice
- 2.46 ml seasoning salt
- 0.59 ml black pepper
- 6 lettuce leaves
- 6 croissants, split
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl, combine the chicken, cheese and pickle relish.
- In a separate bowl, combine the mayonnaise, parsley, lemon juice, seasoned salt and pepper; add to chicken mixture and mix well.
- Place a lettuce leaf on each croissant; top with about 1/2 cup of the chicken mixture.