Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
From Gooseberry Patch Come On Over.
Make and share this Chicken Salad Croissants recipe from Food.com.
- 2 cups cooked chicken, cubed
- 1⁄3 cup diced celery
- 1⁄4 cup raisins
- 1⁄4 cup dried cranberries
- 1⁄4 cup sliced almonds
- 2⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- salt, to taste
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 4 -6 plain croissants, split in half horizontally
- 4 -6 lettuce leaves
- In a mixing bowl, combine the first 11 ingredients; stir to mix well.
- Cover and refrigerate several hours.
- Spoon about 1/2 cup of salad mixture on the bottom half of each croissant; add a lettuce leac and the top croissant half.