Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
I can't remember where I first had these but they made quite the impression. My mother in law makes them and she has given me the recipe BUT didn't tell me the amounts
- 3 cups cooked chicken (can use canned)
- 2 hard-boiled eggs (chopped)
- 1⁄3 cup chopped black olives
- 1 (4 ounce) canchopped mandarin oranges
- 1⁄3 cup chopped walnuts
- 1⁄3 cup diced carrot
- 1⁄3 cup diced celery
- salt and pepper
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- Mix all ingredients together and stuff into cream puffs.
- you may have to adjust the ingredients alittle to fit you tastes but it well worth it.
- Great for parties and family get togethers.
The olives didn't sound good to me, so I used finely chopped scallions, and light mayo and s. cream. I used them to stuff bite-sized cream puffs and everyone raved. Thanks for the recipe