Prep 20 mins
Cook 8 mins
- vegetable oil cooking spray
- 4 flour tortillas (8-inch)
- 16 ounces chicken breasts, cooked,shredded or cubed
- 1 (15 ounce) can pinto beans or 1 (15 ounce) can red kidney beans or 1 1⁄2 cups cooked dry- packaged pinto beans or 1 1⁄2 cups cooked dry-packaged red kidney beans, rinsed,drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans or 1 1⁄2 cups cooked dry-packaged black beans, rinsed,drained
- 1 cup cubed mango
- 1 medium zucchini, cut in half,sliced
- 1⁄2 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1⁄4 cup chopped green onion, and tops
- 6 cups torn salad greens
- 1⁄2 cup orange juice
- 1 -2 tablespoon olive oil, to taste
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 -3 teaspoons lime juice, to taste
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cumin
- Mix all ingredients together well.
- Use as directed in accompanying recipe, or as a dressing for other salads.
- Cover and refrigerate for use within 3 days, if desired.
- Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Prepare Honey-Cumin Vinaigrette; cover and set aside.
- Crisp the tortillas: Cut each tortilla into 6 wedges; spray tops with cooking spray.
- Bake on cookie sheet until browned and crisp, 5 to 8 minutes; reserve.
- Prepare the salad: In a bowl, combine chicken, beans, mango, zuc chini, bell pepper and green onions; pour Honey-Cumin Vinaigrette over and toss.
- Arrange salad greens on serving plates and spoon chicken salad over; garnish with reserved tortilla wedges.
- Serve immediately.