Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A quick and easy recipe for a tangy, tropical variation of boring old chicken salad. Great for using up leftover chicken!
- 4 flour tortillas
- 1 lb cooked chicken breast, diced cubed or shredded
- 1 (15 ounce) can pinto beans or 1 (15 ounce) can red kidney beans
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans
- 1 cup cubed mango
- 1 medium zucchini
- 1⁄2 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1⁄4 cup chopped green onion
- 6 cups torn salad greens
- honey-cumin vinaigrette dressing (posted)
- Prepare dressing.
- preheat oven to 375.
- Cut tortillas into 6 slices spray tops with cooking spray.
- Back on cookie sheet for 5-8 minutes until crisp.
- In a bowl combine the remaining ingredients except salad greens, pour in dressing, toss to coat Arrage salad greens on plate, top with chicken salad, garnish with tortilla crisps.