Prep 12 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is an enstead of a sandwich meal. You may use tuna also if you prefer
- 1 (5 ounce) canchunk-style cooked chicken or 1 (5 ounce) can cooked turkey
- 1 small cucumber
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 3 tablespoons ranch dressing
- 4 7-inch flour tortillas
- 1⁄2 cup torn lettuce
- drain canned chicken, put inot bowl and break up with fork.
- chop cucumber and add to meat.
- stir in cheese and dressing.
- mix well.
- spoon one-forth of the mixture on edge of tortilla, top with one forth of the lettuce.
- Fold the edge nearest the filling over the filling till it is covered.
- then roll up the tortillia.
- repeat to make three more burritos.
These didn't have as much flavor as I expected. However, the canned chicken I used could be to blame. I used plain flour tortillas and think using a flavored tortilla, like the green onion tortillas I've seen in the grocery store, might add a little more flavor.
I thought this recipe might have more flavor too, but it was very easy and quick to make. I added bacon to help the flavor. My daughter loved it and liked it too.
These were delicious! My BH was the first one to taste this and one of the first things that he said was "this deserves 5 stars" and I agree. I had one of these for dinner lastnight and breakfast this morning. Very good. I did use chicken breasts instead of canned chicken though just because I didn't have canned chicken on hand but either was this is great. The chicken and cucumber are a wonderful combination. Thank you for the great recipe, Angelfan!