Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is an enstead of a sandwich meal. You may use tuna also if you prefer
Make and share this Chicken Salad Burritos recipe from Food.com.
- drain canned chicken, put inot bowl and break up with fork.
- chop cucumber and add to meat.
- stir in cheese and dressing.
- mix well.
- spoon one-forth of the mixture on edge of tortilla, top with one forth of the lettuce.
- Fold the edge nearest the filling over the filling till it is covered.
- then roll up the tortillia.
- repeat to make three more burritos.