Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is an enstead of a sandwich meal. You may use tuna also if you prefer
Make and share this Chicken Salad Burritos recipe from Food.com.
- drain canned chicken, put inot bowl and break up with fork.
- chop cucumber and add to meat.
- stir in cheese and dressing.
- mix well.
- spoon one-forth of the mixture on edge of tortilla, top with one forth of the lettuce.
- Fold the edge nearest the filling over the filling till it is covered.
- then roll up the tortillia.
- repeat to make three more burritos.
These didn't have as much flavor as I expected. However, the canned chicken I used could be to blame. I used plain flour tortillas and think using a flavored tortilla, like the green onion tortillas I've seen in the grocery store, might add a little more flavor.
I thought this recipe might have more flavor too, but it was very easy and quick to make. I added bacon to help the flavor. My daughter loved it and liked it too.