From a Pillsbury cookbook, posting for safe keeping. Looks crunchy, cool and yummy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (12 ounce) can refrigerated biscuits (Pillsbury Grands buttermilk)
For the chicken salad
- 1Heat oven to 350. Lightly grease cookie sheets. Separate dough into biscuits. Press or roll each biscuit to a 5 1/2 inch circle shape. Place on greased cookie sheets. Bake at 350 for 15 -18 minutes. Cool.
- 2Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine all salad ingredients except cashews.
- 3Place cooked biscuits on serving plates, top each with 3/4 cup chicken salad. Sprinkle with chopped cashews.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Salad Biscuit Boats
Serving Size: 1 (137 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 338.8
- Calories from Fat 146
- Total Fat 16.3 g
- Saturated Fat 3.4 g
- Cholesterol 44.9 mg
- Sodium 728.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 5.1 g
- Protein 20.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: