Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 25 mins
Cook 0 mins
Fresh & chrisp chicken salad. Filled with fruit & veggies!
Make and share this Chicken Salad - Barb Koffman recipe from Food.com.
- 6 ounces skinned & boneless chicken, diced
- 20 small red seedless grapes (cut into halves)
- 1 small Red Delicious apples or 1 small mcintosh apple, cored & diced
- 1⁄2 cup celery, diced
- 1⁄4 cup onion, diced
- 1 tablespoon & 1 tsp fat-free mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon distilled white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 dash salt & pepper
- 2 medium tomatoes
- 4 lettuce leaves
- In a bowl combine all ingredients except tomatoes and lettuce. Cover with plastice wrap & put into fridge for at least 1 hour.
- Cut tomatoes into wedges & place on top of lettuce.
- Fill each with chicken salad.