Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
- 2 cups cubed or coarsely shredded cooked chicken
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1 (5 ounce) can water chestnuts, drained & sliced
- 1⁄2 cup cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (5 ounce) can chow mein noodles
- Combine all ingredients and put in a 1 1/2 quart.
- Bake 400 degree uncovered for about 20 minutes until heated through.
Really really good, easy, and the perfect size for our little family! Thanks!
We liked this recipe but it was like a lot of other chicken casseroles I have made. I put the chow mein noodles on top instead of mixing with other ingredients--it just seemed like they should be on top. It was a good weeknight meal. Thank you.
Really loved this wonderful chicken bake, made it feel like all the comforts of home, right here at home. I followed true to the recipe, and seriously could not ask for something more comforting, easier, and this is dish is one of those dishes you say, "Just one more spoonful....." x3 times! :D I didn't even use lower fat mayonnaise or anything, just adjusted the serving size and scooped on top of some crackers, and garnished with parsley....stupendous! Thank you so much Cat Lover :D