Prep 1 min
Cook 0 mins
Very lovely appetizer or dip. Nice for a summer gathering.
- 1 cup diced cooked chicken
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped celery
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped toasted almonds
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped onion
- 1⁄4 cup low-fat mayonnaise
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons curry powder
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- apple, slices (optional)
- cherry tomatoes (optional)
- celery rib (optional)
- cracker, to serve chicken salad on (optional)
- In bowl combine chicken, chopped celery, almonds, and onion. Mix well.
- Add mayonnaise, curry powder and lemon juice. Mix well.
- Cover mixture with plastic wrap and chill for 1 hour.