1/1 Photo of Chicken Salad and Peach Sandwich
Karen From Colorado's Note:
Low-fat chicken salad with a fruity touch.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix together the chicken, celery, onion, almonds and mayonnaise in a small bowl.
- 2Spoon mixture onto 2 slices of the bread.
- 3Top chicken mixture with the sliced peaches.
- 4Top peaches with a slice of bread.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Salad and Peach Sandwich
Serving Size: 1 (256 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 67.0
- Calories from Fat 15
- Total Fat 1.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.8 mg
- Sodium 79.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 8.9 g
- Protein 1.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: