Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Low-fat chicken salad with a fruity touch.
- 1⁄2 cup diced cooked chicken breast
- 1 stalk celery, thinly sliced
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1⁄2 cup canned peach slices, drained
- 1 tablespoon sliced almonds
- 1 tablespoon fat-free mayonnaise
- 4 slices multigrain bread
- Mix together the chicken, celery, onion, almonds and mayonnaise in a small bowl.
- Spoon mixture onto 2 slices of the bread.
- Top chicken mixture with the sliced peaches.
- Top peaches with a slice of bread.
Definitely 5 stars! I can't believe I'm the first to review this recipe. This is one of the best chicken salads I've ever tasted. I made a big batch and served it in tiny rolls for party snacks. I just added some tarragon, but otherwise made it as written. I'll be making this a lot. Thanx for sharing!