Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
365 Great 20 Minute Recipes Serves 4
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin oranges
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 3 tablespoons mango chutney
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
- 3 cups cooked chicken, diced
- 1 head boston lettuce
- 1⁄2 cup roasted peanuts, chopped
- Drain oranges, reserving ¼ cup juice.
- In a medium bowl, combine juice, mayo, curry, chutney, vinegar and scallions. Whisk well to blend.
- Add chicken to dressing and toss to coat. Fold in oranges.
- Serve chicken on lettuce, topped with peanuts.