Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a nice salad to serve at a lunchon, shower or your next card party.
Make and share this Chicken Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (20 ounce) can pineapple tidbits or 1 (20 ounce) can pineapple chunks, drained
- 8 cups bite-size cooked chicken
- 1 (20 ounce) can water chestnuts, sliced and drained
- 2 lbs green grapes or 2 lbs red grapes
- 2 cups chopped celery
- 2 cups slivered almonds
- 1 bunch green onion, chopped
- 3 cups mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon curry (optional)
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- Mix all ingredients together and chill.
- One-half hour before serving, fold in the dressing mixture.
- Serve on a bed of lettuce.