Recipe by Ingy
This recipe is great for a light summer meal. Tastes great served on crackers or made into a light sandwich.
Top Review by Caryn Gale
I had tons of chicken leftover from the weekend. I made this and served it with curried brocolli soup and crusty bread. It was much better then the original roast chicken and was really quick and easy to prepare.
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup mayonnaise (more if desired)
- 3 -6 dill pickles (depending on taste)
- 1 can water chestnut
- 2 tablespoons prepared mustard
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook chicken breasts until done (broiling works well).
- Shred chicken using food processor or something similar.
- Finely dice water chestnuts and dill pickles.
- Add water chestnuts and pickles to chicken, as well as the mayo and mustard.
- Mix well.
- Add salt and pepper to taste and possibly more mayonnaise if you prefer a smoother texture.
- Tastes best after refrigerated for an hour or so.
- Serve on crackers, or make into sandwich.