Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
From the Splenda website.
- 425.24 g can mandarin orange sections
- 946.36 ml cooked chicken, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 118.29 ml celery, finely chopped
- 59.14 ml yellow onion, finely chopped
- 473.18 ml red seedless grapes
- 236.59 ml plain yogurt
- 59.14 ml Splenda sugar substitute
- 1.23 ml garlic powder
- 4.92 ml salt
- Drain mandarin oranges and pat dry.
- Mix oranges, cooked chicken, celery, onion, and grapes together in a large mixing bowl. Set aside.
- Mix yogurt, Splenda, garlic powder and salt together in a medium mixing bowl for the dressing.
- Add to salad and toss.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
I liked the crunch of the celery and the sweetness of the grapes and oranges. I might want to add a little red pepper next time for color and flavor. Nice recipe. Made for Football Pool 2012
Great chicken salad. I didn't have any grapes but we liked it just the same. We used some to stuff a couple of tomatoes for a lunch meal, and then I took the rest for work. Made for Football pool 2012.