1 hr 10 mins
From the Splenda website.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 425.24 g can mandarin orange sections
- 946.36 ml cooked chicken, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 118.29 ml celery, finely chopped
- 59.14 ml yellow onion, finely chopped
- 473.18 ml red seedless grapes
- 1Drain mandarin oranges and pat dry.
- 2Mix oranges, cooked chicken, celery, onion, and grapes together in a large mixing bowl. Set aside.
- 3Mix yogurt, Splenda, garlic powder and salt together in a medium mixing bowl for the dressing.
- 4Add to salad and toss.
- 5Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Browse Our Top Low Sat. Fat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Salad
Serving Size: 1 (1643 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1627.4
- Calories from Fat 415
- Total Fat 46.1 g
- Saturated Fat 15.5 g
- Cholesterol 451.8 mg
- Sodium 2932.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 153.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.2 g
- Sugars 138.2 g
- Protein 153.5 g