- 1 (15 ounce) can mandarin orange sections
- 4 cups cooked chicken, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 1⁄2 cup celery, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 cup yellow onion, finely chopped
- 2 cups red seedless grapes
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 1⁄4 cup Splenda sugar substitute
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Drain mandarin oranges and pat dry.
- Mix oranges, cooked chicken, celery, onion, and grapes together in a large mixing bowl. Set aside.
- Mix yogurt, Splenda, garlic powder and salt together in a medium mixing bowl for the dressing.
- Add to salad and toss.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.