Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
There's a local restaurant chain where I'm from that's famous for their chicken salad and ever since the location closest to me shut down I've been trying to recreate their chicken salad, but to no avail :( However, this version was actually pretty delicious in it's own way. The paprika and dill combine to form a unique taste.
- 2 1⁄2-3 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon dried dill weed
- salt & pepper
- Boil chicken in a large pot of water until cooked through - about 10 minutes.
- Cut chicken into large chunks and chop in food processor until finely shredded.
- Mix with remaining ingredients and chill in refrigerator until ready to enjoy!