Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Recipe originally called for 1 can (12 oz) white water-packed tuna, but I didnt have any at home. I am also not a fan of mandarin orgain. Can be served on whole wheat pita bread with alfalfa sprouts. But the receipe was SUPER YUMMY!!!!
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 (12 ounce) can canned chicken, drained
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 medium apple, chopped
- 1⁄3 cup pecans, chopped
- 1 celery rib, thinly sliced
- 1⁄4 cup dried cranberries
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- In a large bowl, combine mayonnaise and honey.
- Stir in chicken, oranges, apple, pecans, celery, cranberries and salt.
This is really very good. I used white meat that I had on hand and skipped the honey and oranges on personal taste. Loved everything else about it and it truly didn't need any added sweetening in any way. It really hit the spot for a summer meal with iced tea.